News roundup, Feb 15 2012
OK readers, just a quick link dump this update – not very inspiring, but on the other hand I’ve read some interesting stuff online about beer recently. So in case you missed it:
- Ghost Drinker leaps to the defence of the classic British bitter, a much-maligned style among beer geeks.
- Black Isle Brewery asks whether the time is right for more unfined beer, sparking a Twitter debate. Pencil and Spoon’s recent post sort of addresses the same area – don’t fear the filter.
- This is from a while back, but if you (like me) are a fan of Great Divide Brewery, it may still be of interest – Great Divide head brewer Brian Dunn picks his best of 2011 and reveals two new beers are coming from Great Divide in 2012!
- The 10 Myths of Craft Beer– I don’t necessarily agree with all of these, but they’re pretty sharply observed.
- The 20 Most Eligible Bachelors of Beer 2012 – ’nuff said!